Firmware feature requests
Hi Jim, the issue is futaba is lagging development and is still stuck to fixed templates. I tried Jeti and i can't get used to their transmitters. Spekky ergonomics is ok but I'm not sure i want to go that way. I don't trust frsky, haven't for a while actually.

Powerbox core has 4096 encoders but it also comes with a hefty pricetag and each tx is built to the user requirements. Its been out for a while but it was way too expensive whereas the atom is a buy off the shelf unit and its a 2048-step resolution for all 18 channels at a more reasonable price.

I'm still thinking about buying it even though it would mean I'd have to go with the powerbox expanders and power distribution units even if i really want to keep using your stuff.

This does actually remind me the same discussion we had some years ago when i asked you about support for the frsky sbus implementation where initially there was a slight reservation but you did it in the end. I do hope you are able to support the powerbox protocol - its becoming more and more popular in Europe now theres a more affordable transmitter.

Messages In This Thread
Firmware feature requests - by XPS - 11-12-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Firmware feature requests - by ckleanth - 11-25-2022, 10:56 AM
RE: Firmware feature requests - by XPS - 11-25-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: Firmware feature requests - by ckleanth - 11-26-2022, 12:28 AM
RE: Firmware feature requests - by XPS - 12-03-2022, 03:50 AM
RE: Firmware feature requests - by ckleanth - 12-10-2022, 07:22 AM
RE: Firmware feature requests - by XPS - 12-13-2022, 09:41 PM