What is going on here?
I am a long time customer of yours and I’ve been away from the hobby for a few years taking care of life stuff.  Then of course Covid and the great chip shortage happened.  You guys have been offline out of inventory for 2-3 years now?  I recently saw your web page that was there before your new relaunching soon page that is there now.  You said you bought a drone company or large application drone part producing company and with the supply chain shortage you decided not to produce RC equipment to feed the other business.  I guess that makes good business sense, but you kinda left us out to dry.   Additionally you will no longer honor your lifetime warranty you promised on the 8 and 10 channel receivers, of which I have 12 of and you can no longer repair them either?   

Why in the heck would I continue to buy your equipment when you are discontinuing some and not able to service your own products? Producing a limited line of products you can’t even keep in stock. Are you guys gonna be an RC receiver company or not?  You had that forum where you talked about some new fancy Transmitter you were going to be producing… WTH happened with that?   Why should I believe your web page that you are coming back in early 2024 with a whole new line of products now that I’m sitting on a pile of old non serviceable products?   I liked you radio systems a lot but how can you expect to grow your brand if you periodically disappear, shut off, or discontinue what you put out there?  Maybe you should just stick to what drives you, $$$$ and stop jerking us modelers around.

Messages In This Thread
What is going on here? - by Capgains - 01-18-2024, 11:03 PM
RE: What is going on here? - by XPS - 01-22-2024, 02:01 PM