XDP display on a Nano
Question 
Hello Jim,
I put a Nano on the XDP and this came up in the display.  It says XPS-12T with no firmware version.  The picture is the old 10 channel receiver. See attached.  But when I ran updater60 on it, it showed as Nano-E V4, with a firmware version of 1.0
Bill

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You have the old XDP program, you need to update it.
(06-21-2021, 09:41 PM)XPS Wrote: You have the old XDP program, you need to update it.

I did update it as an administrator but I will do it again.
I uninstalled the XDP software and downloaded the file from the web page where it says to click here to download.  It installed just fine and it loaded version 3.9 when clicking on the shortcut it created on the desktop.  I then downloaded the xdp_update.exe from clicking on the large blue lettered  XDP.exe.
I tried installing that from where it was downloaded to and I got a missing language Ini file.  I moved the downloaded file to the C:\Program Files (x86)\XPS directory and installed as an administrator and it installed with no error messages.  However, when I open it up from the desktop using the XDP shortcut it opened up version 3.9.  I went to the C:\Program Files (x86)\XPS directory and double clicked on xdp_update.exe it loaded 4.0.  I edited the shortcut to load version 4.0.

The XDP program showed the info as a Nano 4 with the firmware version, etc.  The picture was the xpsrad.gif and not the other one I got.  Other than that all looks and works good. 

So, I don't know if I did something wrong or the xdp_update.exe is not updating the shortcut. Or it is possible the update is failing even though it says all is well.  This on Windows 10.
As long as you are running the XDP program in Administrator mode you should be able to use the auto-update feature. The shortcut never changes because the file is downloaded and copied over top of the older version, but this requires it be run in Administrator mode in the first place.
Ok. thanks.....