3d printed Nano mount?
Is anyone aware of a 3D printed mount for the nano?
What I have been doing is using a bit of velcro on the "shrink wrap" on the nano. but it you have to move it more than once or twice the wrap starts to come loose from the board.

Any suggestions?
(08-18-2021, 07:36 AM)j_whitney Wrote: Is anyone aware of a 3D printed mount for the nano?
What I have been doing is using a bit of velcro on the "shrink wrap" on the nano. but it you have to move it more than once or twice the wrap starts to come loose from the board.

Any suggestions?

FWIW......I first wrap the Nano 360* with "Scotch" cellophane tape & then attach the "Velcro"......again FWIW
that's a possibility
(08-20-2021, 05:56 AM)j_whitney Wrote: that's a possibility

If you get some clear shrinkwrap and cut to suit, it gets over the problem.
Been using it for years with velcro segments without any gotcha's.

(08-18-2021, 07:36 AM)j_whitney Wrote: Is anyone aware of a 3D printed mount for the nano?

Any suggestions?

Top of the Morning Sir. I do have a 3D printed nano mount. It is 2 pieces and works well. i am using it in several airplanes. I am also going to do one for the X-10 (V1 and V2). I can print and mail or send you the stl file.
Tony Megowan