Odd Behavior
Jim, I have 2 nano's that are acting weird.  One is used, the other looked to be new.
I bound them following the procedure power on the nano, bind plug on then removed, power on TX holding the PROG button, release the button and they bind.  Power off both, then restart.  The TX rapid flashes green, the RX is steady red.

None of the controls work, regardless of which port I plug a servo in.  True for both RX.

Same TX on a previously bound model and it works fine

I followed the same procedure with another TX with the same results.

I don't want to return the RX because as I understand it you replace them without trying to fix them and you are out of them at present.

Advice. suggestions?

Thanks
Jeff
Maybe they have been set for channel mapping of channels that are not available on your transmitter? Try doing a reset. Make sure you have the servo plug the correct direction, and also the battery connection the proper direction (yes, they will power up with the power backwards but the servos won’t move).
They have not been channel mapped (only the one that works has been), I will take another look at the connections to see if they are right.

Thanks

Jeff
Jim, I took a look at the plug orientation on the suspect nanos - it is the same as on the one that is working - ground on the bottom and signal no top.  I don't see how this could be?
Try doing a RESET of the Nano.