Questions about binding a Nano Rx to a Transmitter
XPS,

When I bind a Nano Rx to an XPS transmitter module in my Taranis transmitter, does it care which "model" entry is active in the Taranis?

If I bind a receiver to airplane A, then bind the same receiver to airplane B, it is bound to airplane B, right?

So, I think that a model (say airplane A) can be bound to multiple receivers, but one receiver cannot be bound to multiple transmitters.

Is that correct?

thanks,

Paul
There is no model tracking done with any receivers. The receiver is bound to the transmitter module itself and has no way to know what the transmitter is doing.

You can only bind a receiver to a single transmitter module.
Thank you, Paul
Ok, here's what I did, and why I asked the question above:

I went to bind a Nano Rx "A" to my transmitter, and I did it successfully - only thing, I had the transmitter set to Model B instead of my desired Model A.

I then tried controlling Model B, and it still worked perfectly with its Nano "B" (even though I just bound Nano A to the model in the transmitter).

Then I switched to transmitter to Model A and bound Nano A to it and all was well.

Should I rebind the transmitter Model B to airplane Model B? Or, since the transmitter talks to the XPS transmitter module using XJT-D16 for all of its models, Is is true that the binding data exchanged is the same for all of the models that use a Nano Rx? (In my case I'm actually using a Nano-II as an "RFU" for an X10+ V2.)

Thanks again,

Paul
The only time you need to re-bind a receiver is when you change the number of channels or frame rate being used. The Nano and transmitter module have no idea what the transmitter is set to for the model number, and it does not matter as long as the number of channels or frame rate is not changed.
Ok, thank you.