X16
What would be a good (pin and flag) switch for the XPS 16? 
Also can the X16 Oled be relocated like the X24?

Thank You.
Any type of standard (non-powered) switch will work, such as slide, toggle, momentary, and pin & flag.  We can't recommend any type of switch because there are so many to choose from.  We use momentary switches ourselves.

The OLED screen can NOT be relocated like the X24.
(08-31-2022, 09:43 AM)XPS Wrote: Any type of standard (non-powered) switch will work, such as slide, toggle, momentary, and pin & flag.  We can't recommend any type of switch because there are so many to choose from.  We use momentary switches ourselves.

The OLED screen can NOT be relocated like the X24.

Thank You for the info!
I am very pleased with the X16, I really like the ability to operate 3 landing gear servos on 1 channel and fine tuning the up and down positions with the X16.
Glad to hear you like it! Smile
Sir,
 Are there any cautions I should consider if I run a ( Jet Cat ECU 10.0 ) thru the XPS 16 using 2 RX ports?
 Digital or analog for channel?
 Setup : XPS 16, 2 Futaba 7014SB receivers, JetCat P180RXi.
   Thank You.
No, there are no issues using the X16 with anything. We have a lot of people using them in jets (this is what it was actually designed for).
(04-03-2023, 09:47 AM)XPS Wrote: No, there are no issues using the X16 with anything.  We have a lot of people using them in jets (this is what it was actually designed for).

Thank You Again!