JR Module binding to Nano
Sending this post to you first as a starter, wan't to find out whether it is me stuffing up or some changes made in Edge.
Can go back to 2.7 but rather not.

Have been sucessfully binding and flying an RM TX16S with Edge 2.7 and XPS mode across 6 different nanos.
One of my models needs 12 ch, so XPS is the best answer.
Using prior versions of Edge and must confess I didn't range test after upgrading to 2.7 but all seemed good.

Then upgraded to 2.8 nightly 2133d42b and can no longer bind as XPS mode no longer functions. Seems that comms fail to Ext module.

Reverted to PPM 8 Ch in Tx changed JR module to PPM and successfully bound  after resetting the nano, but the range test fails at 45 feet with the button pushed in.  I have tried different nano's and different JR modules.
Flew an old model to test and have a video of intermittent loss of control, but got the model down.

Are there any changes you are aware of, or any suggestions before I go hunting?

Regards for 2023, may it be a better year.
We have no idea what you are referring to with "edge". The JR modules are designed strictly for PPM or XJT D16 protocols and that is it.
We have never heard of "EdgeTx", but we do not follow any of the open source stuff.
(12-30-2022, 02:05 PM)XPS Wrote: We have never heard of "EdgeTx", but we do not follow any of the open source stuff.

Thank you for your succinct reply, I do follow it, so I'll move on.
Have a great New Year.
Jim, if you are still around, thanks for some good RC gear.