How do you monitor RSSI using the Telemetry Station?
I used the Telemetry Station 10 years ago to monitor the RSSI as seen by an XPS RFU.

Regrettably I took no notes on how I did it.

How do you do it?

Thank you,

Paul
You have to use a receiver that will output signal strength.  Only the original 8/10 channel receivers and the RFU will do that.

The data automatically appears when it is available.
Which XPS application do I use with the Telemetry Station?

I tried the "Scanner" but the telemetry does not show up.  I used the "PC Telemetry" configuration setting (one green blink) in the RFU.

If it was working, where would in my PC would the data file with the telemetry data appear?

Thanks,

Paul

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The telemetry scanner program is what you would use. You can see on the left side of the display it shows the signal strength. Once you enable the telemetry output on the RFU then that information will show up.

You have to RECORD a session in order to get a data file. You select the location that the file will be stored.

Also, the statement above about only the original 8/10 channel and RFU supporting telemetry is incorrect! The Nano receivers also support telemetry, but they do not provide a battery voltage, all other receivers do.
Ok, I had something wrong with my programming.

After setting the RFU back to factory defaults and setting the telemetry again, I am now receiving telemetry on the Telemetry Station.

I can also get the data file now.

This time I took notes so I don't have to ask again in another ten years!

Thank you again for your help,

Paul

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Glad to hear that you got it working!