XPS module and Radiomaster TX16
I've benn on of the hobby for several years. Having just retired, I'm thinking about flying again. Does the XPS transmitter module work with the TX16 to allow the full 16 channels? I see some comments about having to use PPM mode and only having 8 channels available. Thanks!
Yes, our JR module works with the TX16 transmitter when you use XJT-D16 mode. However, we no longer have the JR modules available. We ran out of plastic enclosures about 3 years ago and have retired this particular product.
Well shoot! Do you have anything in the pipeline , or a workaround for this combination. I have a Futaba 9C and module. All this open source stuff is new to me. I wanted to get a newer transmitter ( current manufacture ) and a 4in1 module. But, I wanted to.keep my XPS equipment.for important.stuff. Seems every time I take a break from the hobby , I have to scrap and replace everything.I already have.
We do not have anything coming out to replace our JR module. Because of the liability involved we can not support any open source projects.