Nano RCxcell interferance
I'm using a G45 with RCXcel ignition.  I have a hose clamp on the spark plug connection.  The ignition module is in front of the firewall, and about 10-12" ahead of the nano.  The throttle connection is via nyrod.

I'm using Frsky with the appropriate XPS TX module.  The throttle is set to channel 1.  When I start the engine, the throttle servo oscillates and kills the engine in short order.

I'm wondering if I can move all the servos up one channel and leave channel 1 vacant - would the interference follow and move on to the next channel or just stay on #1?

I got to wondering about this since my buddy had the same setup but using Futaba - his ailerons were getting hit (Futaba is A-E-T-R).  His solution was a satellite Rx moved up into the center section of the top wing with a separate battery.  Both of us have the ignition on a separate battery.
You can experiment but typically this is a servo issue (picking up the ignition noise) and has nothing to do with the receiver, so it maybe not matter where you move the servo plug.
(10-24-2023, 12:17 PM)XPS Wrote: You can experiment but typically this is a servo issue (picking up the ignition noise) and has nothing to do with the receiver, so it maybe not matter where you move the servo plug.

Thanks . . .
For better noise immunity you should be using twisted (not flat) servo extensions.