X16 INTEGRATED FLIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM
Question 
Hello,
Is the X16 available and if so, how can I place an order?

Thank You
The X16 and X24 were both discontinued in 2022 due to component availability. We are currently testing the all-new versions of the X16 and X24.
I have an X16 needs repair and also some JR modules for upgrade, plus a couple of dud Nanos.
No repair offered, nothing on the website.
Christmas is coming, but maybe not for your loyal followers?
Looks like a dead end to me.
What say you?

Kindest regards,
Adna.
You can contact our tech support department (tech @ xtremepowersystems.net) to let them know what issues you have. Please be detailed because nearly all cases the issue is a program setting and not a physical issue with the product. It's not likely that you need any updates to your JR modules as there has not been an update in about a decade. Some things we can repair, and some things we can not because of parts availability (discontinued parts).
(10-23-2023, 02:51 AM)XPS Wrote: You can contact our tech support department (tech @ xtremepowersystems.net) to let them know what issues you have.  Please be detailed because nearly all cases the issue is a program setting and not a physical issue with the product.  It's not likely that you need any updates to your JR modules as there has not been an update in about a decade.  Some things we can repair, and some things we can not because of parts availability (discontinued parts).

Hi, I have an X16 that needs some attention, it is showing a red light no matter if the switch is on or off.
Please contact tech support: tech @ xtremepowersystems.net
(10-20-2023, 09:06 PM)adnapak Wrote: I have an X16 needs repair and also some JR modules for upgrade, plus a couple of dud Nanos.
No repair offered, nothing on the website.
Christmas is coming, but maybe not for your loyal followers?
Looks like a dead end to me.
What say you?

Kindest regards,
Adna.

Sent some units to you for repair/maintenance, have emailed you about progress, but no response.
Have the record of delivery to you.
Any likelihood of seeing them again?

Regards,
Adna.
We have only had one person contact us about returns (in weeks), and we responded. If you have returned something please contact tech support for a follow-up.